Friday, December 3, 2010

It's been...

quite a stinkin while. September 24, 2010? Unacceptable. Ok, cut me some slack. I have a freaking job, ok? lol. And, I am living away from my husband right now who is looking for a job in Louisville (please pray he finds one: whoever you may be who might possibly read my blog that I never frequent). Did I mention I work night shift?? Get off my stinkin back (cough: hannah and PATRICK). Hehe. Oh yeah, and I'm pregnant. Let me see, anything else?? I think that justifies my lack of affection to my blog. I'm just pitiful. Poor, poor pitiful me. Do you feel sorry for me? Just needed to get that off my chest.

On a brighter note, things are looking up. I am now employed and financial matters are therefore much improved. For the first time in our married lives we have two incomes. That makes things a little less stressful:) Also, we are having a little girl, Rory Anne Wilson, in just a few months. My sis just had her little girl and it makes me so excited for our little one that will arrive very soon. I hope to write more about our Rory girl soon, but you know how that goes. Most things that I hope to get done rarely ever do. Hopefully I can prove you wrong, unlikely blog followers:)

Fare thee well.

No comments:

Post a Comment