Thursday, July 29, 2010

catching up






So, the past few weeks have sort of flown by for me and I haven't been doing a great job at keeping up with my blog. My apologies. I have, however, kept up with picture taking.

2 weekends ago, some good friends of ours got married in Oakland, Ky. Congrats Heather and Kyle. They had a lovely ceremony followed by a beautiful reception at the Corvette Museum in Bowling Green, Ky. We had a great time.

The Monday after the 2 weekends ago, lol, a good friend of mine Stacy and her kiddos came to Nashville for a very sweaty day at the zoo. Although it was a little too hot for our taste, we enjoyed each others company. I look forward to spending time with them again soon!!

I hope you enjoy the evidence of these fond memories, as well as how much Tilly has grown.

1 comment:

  1. We had a great time too! I love how red my kids cheeks are! :) We will have to do that again when it is more fall like! :)

    Cute pictures of Tillman...looks like he is keeping you busy!

    ReplyDelete