Wednesday, July 7, 2010

PICTURES!!!!!

I finally got a card reader! SO, SO, SO happy! Here a few older pics of Tillman and some from this morning while he was eating waffles.



just hanging out, waiting for food I'm sure

Learning to crawl


Helping Mommy shred old mail and bills. He had so much fun with this. I'm sure you can tell.







sleepy head. Hmm. Looks like sweet potatoes on his face.


Sweet, sleepy boy. Taking his bottle and watching Disney probably.




















These are really old. I think he is about 3 or 4 months old here. Sometimes I forget how bad his little rash around his mouth was until I look back at these old pictures.

Hope you have a wacky and wonderful Wednesday!

3 comments:

  1. Yay for pictures of the sweet boy! I miss him already. 4 days with him got me spoiled. When did you buy the reader?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hannah! I bet you do, hopefully it won't be too long and we can make a trip up to Louisville! I bought the reader yesterday at Best Buy. It was more expensive than yours, but the cheapest they had. It was $18. But, it works and now I can upload pictures and get some use out of my camera!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is absolutely adorable Bekah!!! and he's getting so big!!!

    ReplyDelete