Thursday, January 27, 2011

35 weeks

At midnight tonight I will be 35 weeks pregnant.

I have been so anxious this week, thinking she could come at any moment.

I know my little Rory still has quite a bit of time to cook still, but I feel like she is coming soon.Very soon.

I left work several hours early the other morning after having regular contractions for 2 1/2 hours.

I went to triage at the hospital and received 2 rounds of shots to stop my labor, and discovered I'm 2 cm dilated.

Each day since, I have had increasing crampiness and feel that I am continuing to dilate.

So, when she does decide to come, she will probably come quick.

I keep doing all this cleaning, and  packing, and preparing. Nesting.

She's coming so soon.

Appointment details will come Monday night, if we can cook her just a little longer.

I am so excited and scared to know what it will be like to have 2 children.

Only time will tell:)

No comments:

Post a Comment