Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year!!

I brought in the New Year at work with my little Rory girl. I was sad that I didn't get to spend it with Matt and Tilly, but thankfully I had Rory with me.

So many times I am at work and miss Tillman and Matt, and I often forget that I have another member of my family with me all the time. Rory. She helps me make it through long shifts. It won't be long and I won't be able to take her to work with me anymore.

Most nights that I get to work, I have about 10-15 minutes before I have to go inside and clock in. So I sit in the car for a bit. It's then that I silence my cell phone, check my email and then go through my pics in my phone. I see pics of Tilly, Matt, my nieces and nephews, and my little Rory. These bring a smile to my face before starting my shift. It's funny how this has become my routine before going into work.

Here is a pic of Rory that I love to look at often. Its a picture of my sonogram at 20 weeks. My little work buddy:) We had a great New Years Eve together. 


Happy New Year everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I love this ultrasound pic! I had one of Olivia that I contantsly stared at. Even though I knew she was a girl, who she was was still a big mystery! So amazing! Can't wait to meet your little pumpkin! Mine is already 2!!! And more personality than I could have ever imagined!

    ReplyDelete